Phy lye sO 03
TAP THI TUYEN CONG CHITC HANH CHiNII NAM 2015
MON NGOAI NCI!
kern theo Quyt clinh sa2962/Q-D-HDTT ngay 08/5/ 2015
cita Hai clang Thi tuyen cong chirc Thanh pho)
Signature Not Verified
Thời gian ký:
11/05/2015 10:05 AM
I. Phtrung thirc lam bai:
- Doi voi Mon Tieng Anh, trinh d B: Thi sinh lam bai dang traz nghiem khach quan
(k9 nang sir dung ngon ngit, Icy nang d9c, lc5 nang viet cau) tren may tinh trong thai
- Dei vai cac thir tieng lchac, trinh (10 B hoac tuang throng: Thi sinh lam bai thi viet
(k9 nang sir dung nem ngit , k5 nang d9c, k nang viet cau) tren giay trong thai gian
II. Goi Y:
- Ni dung: Ngoai ner dimg de giao tiep hang ngay.
- Giao trinh tham khao:
+ Tieng Anh: Life lines, New Headway, New English File (Pre- Intermediate)
+ Tieng Phap: Le Nouveau Taxi, Le Nouvel ETace, Sans Frontier
+ Tieng Trung: Gide. trinh Tieng Trung giao tiep (Giao trinh Han ngit 1,2,3)
+ Tieng Nga: Gioia) trinh Ti'eng Nga ca ban
Einfach Grammatik, Deutsche Grammatik, Tangram, Deutsch A2
Niveau, Deutsch B1 Niveau...,
III. NOi dung on tap mon Tieng Anh:
Trinh dO B:
1.1. Verbs and verb forms (DOng tir va clang cüa &Ong tir)
- to be, to have, to do, to make... ,
1.1.2 Modal verbs: (DOng tir khuyet thieu)
- can (ability, request)
- could (ability, possibility; polite request)
- would (polite request) will (offer, promise, decision)
- shall (suggestion, offer)
- should, shouldn't (advice)
- have to
- must (obligation)
- mustn't (prohibition)
The idiomatic use of: would, should, had better, would rather
1.1.3 Forms of verb (Cie ding dm dOng tir)
- Infinitives (with and without to) after verbs and adjectives
- Gerunds (-ing form) after verbs and prepositions
1.2. Nouns (Danh tir)
- Singular and plural (regular and irregular forms)
- Countable and uncountable nouns with some and any
- Compound nouns
- Possesive case with 's & s'
1.3. Adjectives (Tinh tir):
- Colors, size, shape, quality, nationality
- Cardinal and ordinal numbers
- Possessive: my, your, his, her, etc
- Quantitative: some, any, many, much, a few, a lot of every.
- -ing/ -ed
- Comparative, equality and superlative (regular and irregular)
1.4. Adverbs (Trung tir)
- Regular and irregular forms
- Manner (quickly, carefully, etc.)
- Frequency (often, never, twice a day, etc.)
- Definite time (already, just, yet, etc.)
- Degree (very, too.)
- Place (here, there, etc)
- Sequence (first, next, etc.)
- Sentence adverbs: too, either, etc.
- Comparative and superlative forms (regular and irregular forms of: well, badly,
1.5. Pronouns (DO tir)
- Personal (subject, object)
- Reflexive and emphatic: myself etc.
- Impersonal: it, there
- Demonstrative: this, that, these, those
- Indefinite: something, everybody, some, any, etc.
1.6. Articles: (Mao tir/Quan tir)
- a/an + countable nouns
- the + countable/ uncountable nouns
1.7. Prepositions (Gioi tir):
- Location: to, on, inside, next to, at (home), etc.
- Time: at, on, in, etc.
- Direction: to, into, out of from, etc.
- Instrument: by, with
- Prepositions following:
* adjectives: afraid of interested in...
* verbs: laugh at, ask for,etc.
1.8. Connectors (Tir nei):
- and, but, although
- when, while, until, before, after, as soon as
- because, since, if
1.9. Interrogatives: (Tir de 1160
- What, What (+ noun)
- Where, When
- Who, Whose, Which
- How; How much; How many; How often; How long.
(including the interrogative forms of all tenses listed)
2. Tenses: (Cac thi/thin)
- Present simple: states, habits, truths
- Present continuous: actions that are happening at present, future arrangements
- Present perfect simple:
* recent past with just
* indefinite past with yet, already, never, ever (experience with ever, never)
* unfinished past with for, since
- Past simple: past events/ finished actions in the past
- Past continuous: actions that were happening at a specific moment in the past
- Past perfect: actions that had finished/completed before a past time/ a past action
- Future with going to: future plans, predictions
- Future with will
* Past simple or Present Perfect, Past simple or Past Perfect
3. Conditional sentences: (Cfiu dieu kien)
- Type 1: If + present simple, future simple
- Type 2: If + were/ V-ed, would/wouldn't... + V
- Type 3: If + had/hadn't + Pft, would/wouldn't have Pft.
4. Relative clauses:
- defining which, who, whom, where in relative clauses
5. Verb Patterns:
- Gerunds after prepositions
- Verbs followed by the gerund
- Verbs followed by an infinitive
6. Reported speech: (Can tithing thufil gian tiep)
- Statements, questions: say, ask, tell (Direct speech of Simple Tenses only)
7. Passive voice (Affarmative Passive of: Present Simple, Past Simple, Future Simple
only): (Can bi dfing)
8. Chn de ggi Cuec song, cong viec hang ngay, Cac hoet dOng giai tri, Thn do Ha
Nei, Giao thong, Mei trueng, Cac thanh ftru lchoa hoc.