41. Where most likely does the woman work?
(A) At a hotel
(B) At a clothing store
(C) At a bank
(D) At a taxi company
44. Where most likely are the speakers?
(A) At a restaurant
(B) At a university
(C) At a library
(D) At a convention center
42. What item was misplaced?
(A) A briefcase
(B) A wallet
(C) A shopping bag
(D) A pair of eyeglasses
45. What does the man say he has done?
43. Why is the man in a hurry?
46. What will the speakers discuss next?
(A) An author's visit
(B) A contest
(C) A celebration
(D) A special assignment
The business is closing soon.
He is leaving for a trip.
He is late for work.
He has to ship a package.
(A) Made an appointment
(B) Posted signs
(C) Fixed a window
(D) Arranged some books
47. What are the speakers planning?
(A) A retirement dinner
(B) A birthday party
(C) A conference
(D) An annual banquet
48. What is the woman concerned about?
(A) The price of a meal
(B) The size of a seating area
(C) The quality of food
(D) The location of a restaurant
49. What does the woman say about the Japanese
53. What problem are the speakers discussing?
(A) Sales have decreased.
(B) A document is incomplete.
(C) Some costs are too high.
(D) A printer is broken.
54. When is the finance meeting scheduled to take
(A) On Monday
(B) On Tuesday
(C) On Thursday
(D) On Friday
55. Why does the man offer to work late?
(A) It has recently closed.
(B) It is nearby.
(A) He is responsible for an error.
(B) He enjoys working on the project.
(C) It has good service.
(D) It delivers food.
(C) There is a shortage of staff.
(D) There is a bonus offered.
50. Why did the woman have trouble finding a parking
(A) The parking area is under construction.
(B) The business is hosting a festival.
(C) Building inspectors were visiting.
(D) Some buses were blocking her way.
51. What does the man say he has been doing?
(A) Sharing a ride
(B) Taking a train
(C) Working at home
(D) Arriving early
52. What will the woman probably do next?
(A) Look at a map
(B) Buy a parking pass
(C) Talk to a coworker
(D) Finish a task
56. Where does the man most likely work?
At a print shop
At a cosmetics store
At a camera shop
At an art gallery
57. What is the problem?
(A) A proposal has not been received.
(B) An Item is out of stock.
(C) A schedule contains an error.
(D) A picture has to be replaced.
58. What doesthe man ask the woman to do?
(A) Explain a new requirement
(B) Send an e mail
(C) Extend a deadline
(D) Submit a payment
59. Where are the speakers?
65. Why does the man want to set up a meeting?
(A) At a hair salon
(B) At a doctor's office
(A) To go over a construction project
(C) At a pharmacy
(C) To plan a presentation
(D) At a university
(D) To discuss a policy change.
60. What is the problem?
(A) The woman is late- for a meeting
(B) A calendar has been misplaced.
(C) A computer is not working.
(D) The woman mixed up her appointment date.
61. What will the man try to do?
(A) Make an appointment for next week.
(B) Provide some paperwork
(C) Find an available employee
(D) Order some supplies
62. What does the woman want to do?
(A) Book a flight
(B) Reserve hotel rooms
(B) To review a contract
66. What does the woman request?
(A) To change the time
(B) To hold a video conference
(C) To bring her colleague
(D) To record the conversation
67. Why does the man suggest meeting in his office?
(A) He is expecting a phone call.
(B) There are no meeting rooms available
(C) The office is conveniently located.
(D) It will be easy to access some files.
68. What are the speakers mainly discussing?
(A) Their gardens.
(C) Order a catered meal
(B) Their health.
(D) Learn about tourist attractions
(C) Cooking tips.
63. What is the problem?
(A) A staff member is busy.
(D) Exercise programs
69. What does the man say he has done?
(B) An event has been canceled.
Talked to a neighbor
(C) Some dates have not been decided.
(D) A discount is unavailable.
Listen to a radio interview
Watched a television show
Read a magazine article
64. What does the man recommend the woman do?
(A) Arrive early to an event
(B) Call back later
(C) Ask for a free upgrade
(D) Purchase a refundable ticket
70. What does the woman offer to do?
(A) Give directions to a shopping center
(B) List ingredients in a recipe
(C) Find out the name of a product
(D) Provide a referral
71. According to the speaker, wny are delays expected?
(A) Some roads are being repaired.
(B) A tree is blocking part of a road.
(C) Many people are going to the same event.
(D) The weather is bad.
72. What does the speaker say about Highway 165?
(A) Trucks are not allowed on it.
It is currently closed.
(C) It has a newtollbooth.
(D) Traffic is moving well
73. What are listeners reminded to do?
(A) Drive carefully in the evenings
(B) Listen to updates on the radio
(C) Follow detour signs
(D) Check the tires on their cars
74. Where most likely does the man work?
(A) At an apartment complex
(B) At an appliance store
(C) At an auto repair shop
(D) At an electric company
75. Why does the speaker ask the listener to return the
(A) To talk about payment options
(B) To explain a problem in more detail
(C) To schedule an installation
(D) To apply for a refund
76. Why does the speaker think the listener will be
(A) Her contract will be extended.
(B) She will receive a-one-year warranty.
(C) The repair will be completed today.
(D) She will save money on her electric bill.
77. Who is Edgar Rollins?
(A) An actor
(B) A journalist
(C) A director
(D) A photographer
78. Why is Edgar Rollins' new project receiving a lot of
(A) It Is based on events from his life.
(B) It is different from his other work.
(C) It is the winner of many awards.
(D) It is difficult to understand.
79. What will listeners be able todo after the interview?
Attend a film screening
Get an autograph
80. What Is the purpose of the message?
(A) To offer a position
(B) To request a recommendation
(C) To arrange an Interview
(D) To discuss an orientation
81. What should the listener do?
(A) Bring a resume
(B) Review a schedule
(C) Visit an art gallery
(D) Complete some paperwork
82. What will the speaker do in the afternoon?
Check some references
Give some tours
Meet associates for lunch
Plan a fundraiser
83. What Is the purpose of the talk?
(A) To report on market research
(B) To thank the board of directors
(C) To Introduce a new business strategy
(D) To announce an award winner
84. What did Mr. Friedman do in Shanghai?
(A) Lecture at a university
(B) Set up a new office
(C) Launch a product
(D) Publish a book
85. What is Mr. Friedman's current position?
(A) Vice president of marketing
(B) Chief executive officer
(C) Director of human resources
(D) Business professor
86. Who is the message intended for?
A pharmacy clerk
A post office worker
87. What is the problem?
Some handwriting is hard to read.
An invoice is missing.
A machine is broken.
An address is incorrect.
88. What time does Denton's close today?
(A) At 5:00 P.M.
(B) At 6:00 P.M.
(C) At 7:00 P.M.
(D) At 8:00 P.M.
89. What kind of business is Q&P?
(A) A sporting goods store
(B) An advertising agency
(C) An event planning service
(D) A travel agency
90. What is being advertised?
(A) A volunteer opportunity
(B) A restaurant opening
(C) An anniversary celebration
(D) A training seminar
91. What does the speaker recommend listeners do?
(A) Go on a Web site
(B) Submit some ideas
(C) Buy a new product
(D) Obtain tickets
95. What is being announced?
The expansion of a government building
The closing of a popular business
The results of an election
The retirement of a local politician
96. What does Richard Suarez plan to do in the future?
Write a memoir
Teach some classes
Open a community center
Participate in a debate
97. What is said about Janice Feldman?
She is a schoolteacher.
She is moving to another city.
She may run for mayor.
She will be interviewed.
98. What is the department trying to do?
92. Who most likely are the listeners?
Newly hired employees
93. What must listeners do when entering the building?
(A) Check their bags
(B) Show an identification badge
(C) Turn off mobile phones
(D) Sign in at the reception desk
94. What will listeners most likely do next?
(A) Have their pictures taken
(B) Visit the cafeteria
(C) Listen to a speech
(D) Fill out some forms
(A) Conserve paper
(B) Increase production
(C) Save electricity
(D) Reward returning customers
99. What solution does the speaker provide?
(A) Creating financial incentives
(B) Replacing some equipment
(C) E- mailing receipts and memos
(D) Calling customers directly
100. What will happen in a month?
(A) A shipment will arrive.
(B) A newsletter will be published.
(C) A progress update will be given.
(D) A company meeting will be held.
41. Where does the man want to go?
(A) To a stadium
(B) To a hotel
(C) To a restaurant
(D) To an office building
42. What information does the woman ask for?
(A) Theman's location
(B) The man's phone number
(C) The man’s first and last name
(D) The man's credit card information
43. What additional request does the man make?
(A) Help lifting heavy packages
44. What did the woman recently do?
(A) Enroll in a class
(B) Start work at a hospital
(C) Graduate from university
(D) Send a package
45. Why is the woman concerned?
(A) She is relocating.
(B) She starts training soon.
(C) She has to take final exams.
(D) She might need a certificate.
46. What does the man suggest the woman do?
(A) Send a written request
(B) Arrangements for a return trip
(B) Talk to a manager
(C) Two copies of a receipt
(C) Pick up a document
(D) A taxi that can fit five people
(D) Update a resume
47. Where does the woman most likely work?
At a charitable organization
At a sports club
At an electronics manufacturer
At a television station
48. What does the man suggest?
Talking to his assistant
Consulting a Web site
Testing a product
Conducting some research
49. What does the woman say participants should be
Using a foreign language
Speaking in front of a camera
Traveling a long distance
Meeting new people
53. What are the speakers discussing?
(A) Schedule changes
(B) New policies for cashiers
(C) Reactions to a training session
(D) Careers in retail
54. What does the man say about the store's cash
(A) They are complicated.
(B) They are outdated.
(C) They are inaccurate.
(D) They are expensive.
55. Why does the man inquire about the manual?
(A) He wants to show it to a colleague.
(B) He is looking for ways to reduce costs.
(C) He wants to order more copies.
(D) He recently updated the content.
50. What problem does the man mention?
(A) Orders are arriving late.
(B) Employees need more training.
(C) A factory needs new machinery.
(D) Production costs are rising
51. What does the man suggest the company do?
(A) Rent a new building
(B) Hire a financial consultant
(C) Find an alternative supplier
(D) Renew a production contract
52. What does the woman say she will do?
(A) Write a report
(B) Send out a memo
(C) Talk to a supervisor
(D) Photocopy an article
56. What does the woman ask for help with?
(A) Registering for a seminar
(B) Updating some business cards
(C) Announcing an employee's promotion
(D) Organizing a car pool
57. What does the man ask the woman to send him?
A list of employees
A budget proposal
A contact number
A conference schedule
58. According to the woman, what will take place in April?
(A) A job fair
(B) A training workshop
(C) A company banquet
(D) A trade show
59. Why is the man calling?
(A) To cancel a work order
(B) To revise a monthly calendar
(C) To set up a computer account
(D) To request some time off
60. According to the woman, why is there a delay?
(A) A delivery has not been made.
(B) An Internet connection has been lost.
(C) A computer program is being installed.
(D) An error was made in a computer database.
61. When will the problem be fixed?
(A) This morning
(B) This afternoon
(C) Tomorrow morning
(D) Tomorrow afternoon
62. What does the man want to do?
(A) Sign up for a race
(B) Get a parking pass
(C) Reserve a hotel room
(D) Join a fitness center
63. What does the woman say about discounts?
(A) They are offered in the wintertime.
(B) They will soon be discontinued.
(C) They must be used within thirty days.
(D) They are not available at all locations.
64. According to the woman, what is a benefit of the
(A) It is very reliable.
(B) It is inexpensive to use.
(C) Records are easy to find.
(D) Applications are processed quickly.
65. Where does the woman most likely work?
At a department store
At a bus station
At an advertising firm
At a warehouse
66. Why does the man offer to help the woman?
He owes her a favor.
His assistant is on vacation.
He is new to the company.
He is in charge of ordering equipment.
67. According to the woman, what is a requirement of
(A) Communicating with clients
(B) Operating some machinery
(C) Designing Web sites
(D) Completing inventory forms
68. What is the problem?
(A) An appliance is broken.
(B) A colleague is retiring.
(C) A product is selling out quickly.
(D) A customer has made a complaint.
69. What does the woman suggest?
(A) Buying an oven
(B) Working additional hours
(C) Opening a second location
(D) Hanging up a sign
70. What does the man say he will do?
(A) Research some prices
(B) Order equipment online
(C) Organize an event
(D) Talk to an accountant
71. Where does the speaker work?
(A) At an accounting firm
(B) At a dentist's office
74. Why will Main Street be closed tomorrow?
(C) At a department store
(A) Some roadwork will begin.
(B) A festival will take place.
(C) A movie will be filmed.
(D) At a pharmacy
(D) A building will be torn down.
72. When does the business close?
(A) At five o'clock
(B) At six o'clock
(C) At seven o'clock
(D) At eight o'clock
73. What is the listener asked to bring?
(A) A receipt
(B) A doctor's note
(C) A change of address form
(D) Photo identification
75. Why should drivers look for signs?
(A) To get to a radio station
(B) To find a place to park
(C) To follow alternate routes
(D) To visit historic sites
76. What do listeners have a chance to win?
(A) Gift cards
(B) Concert tickets
(C) A music CD
(D) A new car
77. What does Monterrey's sell?
83. What is special about the containers?
(A) They are collapsible.
(B) Running shoes
(C) Camping equipment
(D) Boating gear
(C) They are lightweight.
(D) They are easy to see through.
78. How can customers receive a discount?
(A) By signing up for a membership
(B) By purchasing more than one Item
(C) By bringing In a coupon
(D) By buying an item in the next seven days
79. What is included with purchases for children?
A T- shirt
80. What kind of business does the speaker work for?
A graphic design agency
An architectural firm
An art gallery
An Interior decorating company
81. Why is the business currently closed?
(A) It is undergoing renovations.
(B) It is observing a national holiday.
(C) It is hosting a private event.
(D) It is changing ownership.
82. According to the speaker, why should listeners visit the
(A) To view the company's hours
(B) To make purchases
(C) To sign up for a newsletter
(D) To arrange for a tour
(B) They are handmade.
84. What does the speakers say about purchasing the
(A) They will be on sale next month.
(B) They can be bought individually or in sets.
(C) They are only available online.
(D) They come with a limited warranty.
85. What is available with the purchase of large orders?
An extended payment plan
Free shipping and handling
A special gift
86. According to the speaker, what have company
employees complained about?
(A) They frequently lose Internet connections.
(B) They are required to change passwords too often.
(C) They are asked to work long hours.
(D) They have to wait too long for assistance.
87. How does the speaker plan to address the problem?
(A) By purchasing more computers
(B) By changing a work schedule
(C) By upgrading old software
(D) By hiring more employees
88. What does the speaker ask interested listeners to do?
Fill out a form
Submit a resume
Meet with a supervisor
Send an email
89. Who most likely is the speaker?
95. What did Zyco recently do?
(A) A factory representative
(A) Negotiate a merger with another company
(B) A store clerk
(B) Choose a new company president
(C) An auto mechanic
(D) A landscape designer
(C) Relocate its corporate offices
90. What recent achievement does the speaker mention?
(A) Renovating several parks in the area
(B) Acquiring a new factory
(D) Offer a scholarship
96. Why are residents praising Zyco?
(A) For protecting the environment
(B) For creating jobs
(C) Receiving an award
(C) For producing affordable products
(D) Operating for over ten years
(D) For sponsoringcommunity events
91. Why will questions be answered in the distribution center?
97. Who will the speaker talk with next?
(A) It is close to the lobby.
(A) A local politician
(B) It is quiet there.
(C) It is air-conditioned.
(D) It has a place for people to sit down.
(B) A business owner
(C) A famous musician
(D) An environmental scientist
98. Why were e-mails sent to customers?
92. Where does the speaker most likely work?
(A) At a bookstore
(B) At a photography studio
(C) At an advertising firm
(D) At a publishing company
(A) To thank them for their support
(B) To confirm their online purchases
(C) To provide them with product information
(D) To inform them of a refund policy
93. What will the speaker send in an e-mail?
(A) An interview schedule
(B) Titles of books
(C) A work sample
(D) Contact information
99. What was the problem with some-of the emails?
94. According to the speaker, what will happen on
100. What does the speaker ask listeners to do by the end of
(A) They were incorrectly addressed.
(B) They were e-mailed on the wrong date.
(C) They were sent multiple times.
(D) They were missing information.
(A) A catalog will be printed.
(A) Make a phone call to a distributor
(B) A final project will be due.
(B) Set up a meeting with trainees
(C) A new product will be launched.
(C) Download some software from a Web site
(D) Review a list of affected customers
(D) A job opening will be advertised.
41. Where does the conversation most likely
(A) At a hotel
(B) At a travel agency
(C) At a restaurant
(D) At a bookstore
42. Why is the man at the business?
To research an article
To interview for a job
To eat a meal
To plan an event
43. What does the man say about Oscar Diego?
He is in a meeting
He has changed jobs
He is waiting in the lobby
He is not feeling well
44. What problem does the man mention?
He cannot find a seat.
A ticket machine is broken.
He does not have enough money.
A train has been canceled.
45. What does the woman say about the next train to Dover?
(A) It will be late.
(B) It makes local stops.
(C) It leaves from platform 10.
(D) It is sold out.
46. How much does a ticket cost?
(A) 5 pounds
(B) 25 pounds
(C) 50 pounds
(D) 75 pounds
47. What does the man ask about?
53. Why is the woman calling?
(A) Using a group discount
(A) To update medical records
(B) Extending his stay
(B) To register a new patient
(C) To switch the date of an appointment
(D) To order some supplies
(C) Buying a map
(D) Reserving a vehicle
48. Why does the woman apologize?
(A) Some luggage was lost.
(B) A membership has expired.
(C) A room change is required.
(D) A tour has been canceled.
49. What most likely will the man do next?
(A) Drive to the airport
(B) Prepare for a presentation
(C) Register for a conference
(D) Meet a friend
50. Where most likely does the conversation take place?
54. What problem does the man mention?
(A) His car is being repaired.
(B) He will be away on a business trip.
(C) His mobile phone is not working.
(D) He lives far from the office.
55. What does the man say he has to do?
Check his calendar
Speak with his manager
Contact a client
Find a document
56. Why does the man request assistance?
(A) At an auditorium
(B) At a furniture factory
(A) He is unable to locate a store.
(B) He is late for an appointment.
(C) At a coffee shop
(C) He is searching for a specific brand.
(D) At an equipment rental store
(D) He is unfamiliar with a product.
51. What does the woman say she expects to happen
(A) Some items will be available.
(B) A new employee will start.
(C) Some posters will be delivered.
(D) A ceremony will take place.
52. What does the man provide?
(A) Some floor plans
(B) A meeting agenda
(C) A business card
(D) An itemized receipt
57. What does the man say he plans to do?
(A) Join a hiking group
(B) Participate in a competition
(C) Shop at a different store
(D) Write a review
58. What will the woman most likely do next?
(A) Adjust a helmet
(B) Call a supplier
(C) Show the man some bicycles
(D) Process the man's payment
59. Where most likely do the speakers work?
65. Where are the speakers?
(A) At a factory.
(A) At a book signing.
(B) At a construction site.
(C) In a hardware store
(B) At a career fair.
(C) At a training seminar.
(D) In a shipping company.
(D) At a product launch.
60. What will happen next Tuesday?
(A) A new product will be launched
(B) Some equipment will arrive.
(C) A building will be repaired.
(D) Several new positions will be advertised.
61. What does the woman ask the man to do?
(A) Perform a safety inspection
(B) Hire additional workers
(C) Reschedule some training sessions
(D) Submit some invoices
62. According to the woman, what did Hixon Fuel
Company call about?
(A) An improved service
(B) A price increase
(C) A late delivery
(D) A special offer
63. What does the man say about a previous supplier?
(A) It changed owners.
(B) It no longer delivers to the area.
(C) It had a limited selection.
(D) It was unreliable.
64. What does the woman say she will do later today?
66. What does the man suggest that the woman do?
(A) Leave a resume
(B) Call a company headquarters
(C) Take a lunch break
(D) Return later
67. What does the woman request?
(A) An application form
(B) An event program
(C) A copy of a manual
(D) A job description
68. What is the purpose of the exhibit?
(A) To display the work of local artists
(B) To promote an art school
(C) To demonstrate new techniques
(D) To celebrate a recent donation to the gallery
69. Why does the woman ask about the exhibit?
(A) She would like to open an art gallery.
(B) She is writing a book about the community.
(C) She would like to buy a painting.
(D) She is interested in showing her work.
70. What does the man request?
(A) Review financial records.
(B) Talk with a supervisor.
(B) A biography
(C) Return some products.
(D) Revise a contract.
A list of participants
71. What are the listeners about to watch?
(A) A sports match
(B) A concert
(C) A film
(D) A play
72. What does the speaker request that the listeners do?
(A) Save their tickets
(B) Refrain from taking pictures
(C) Turn off electronic equipment
(D) Take their seats
73. What will happen during the break?
(A) Tickets will be sold.
(B) Photographs will be taken.
74. What type of business has the caller reached?
(A) A recruiting agency
(B) A restaurant
(C) A decorating firm
(D) A hotel
75. What event does the speaker mention?
(A) A company luncheon
(B) An opening ceremony
(C) A holiday celebration
(D) A career fair
76. Why would a listener press 1 ?
(C) A raffle winner will be announced.
(A) To make a reservation
(B) To leave a message
(D) Refreshments will be served.
(C) To get driving directions
(D) To hear business hours
77. Where most likely is the announcement being made?
83. What are the instructions for?
(A) In a conference center
Editing a video
(B) In a department store
Playing a computer game
(C) In a library
Using a security camera
(D) In a bookshop
78. Who is Midori Nagai?
(A) A fashion model
(B) A newspaper reporter
(C) An interior designer
(D) A cooking instructor
84. How long will the process take?
79. What will happen at the end of the event?
85. What is the final step in the process?
(A) Books will be signed.
(B) Samples will be distributed.
(C) New products will be demonstrated.
(D) An award will be presented.
80. Where is the announcement taking place?
(A) In a train station
(B) In a coffee shop
(C) On an airplane
(D) On a bus
81. What is the main purpose of the announcement?
To apologize for a delay
To provide a traffic update
(C) To give safety instructions
(D) To introduce a new service
82. What restriction does the speaker mention?
Internet use is prohibited at certain times.
Mobile phones must be turned off.
Credit cards are not accepted.
Headphones cannot be exchanged.
(A) Filling out a questionnaire
(B) Restarting a computer
(C) Making an online payment
(D) Receiving an e-mail confirmation
86. What is scheduled for this weekend?
An art festival
A fireworks display
87. What does the speaker encourage listeners to do?
(A) Arrive early
(B) Wear light clothes
(C) Drink a lot of water
(D) Use sunscreen
88. According to the speaker, what can listeners find on a
(A) A list of local events
(B) An extended weather forecast
(C) Parking information
(D) Volunteer opportunities
89. What is the survey about?
(A) Customer satisfaction
(B) Reading preferences
(C) Television viewing habits
(D) Brand recognition
90. What can listeners do at the end of the survey?
(A) Subscribe to a newsletter
(B) Talk to a representative
(C) Select a gift
(D) Sample a new product
91. What will listeners receive?
(A) A catalog
(B) Some software
(C) Free shipping
(D) A discount coupon
92. What is the talk mainly about?
A store expansion
- - move
A business merger
A project deadline
93. What does the speaker say about the Westerville
(A) It is next to a parking garage.
(B) It has a lot of retail space.
(C) It is close to public transportation.
(D) It has state-of-the-art technology.
94. What will employees be asked to do?
Postpone their vacations
Pay for parking permits
Pack their files
95. What does the speaker say Raymond Harper is
(A) His outgoing personality
(B) His athletic success
(C) His imaginative writing
(D) His business ability
96. What is the purpose of Raymond Harper's
(A) To provide teaching resources.
(B) To encourage healthy eating.
(C) To design playground equipment.
(D) To promote children's fitness activities
97. According to the speaker, why should listeners visit a
To sign up for a class
To see a video clip
To make a donation
To purchase tickets
98. What project was completed?
(A) A seaport was established.
(B) A tour company was expanded.
(C) A highway was constructed.
(D) A bus system was developed.
99. According to the speaker, why was the project
(A) To increase tourism
(B) To improve the transport of goods
(C) To address safety issues
(D) To beautify a town center
100. What does the speaker hope the listeners will do?
Attend town meetings
Take a boat ride
41. Why does the woman want to see Mr. Miller?
(A) To show him a contract
(B) To arrange a training session
(C) To discuss plans for a new building
(D) To give him a sample
42. Why is Mr. Miller late?
He was delayed in traffic.
He is inspecting some machines.
He is visiting a supplier.
He is at a doctor’s office.
43. What does the man say he will do?
File a document
Hire an assistant
Make a telephone call
Sign a form
44. What is the woman calling about?
A sales promotion
A rental agreement
45. What does the man say his organization is unable to
(A) Pick up some mattresses
(B) Recommend a contractor
(C) Change a shipment date
(D) Exchange a product
46. What does the man suggest the woman do?
(A) Consult an online catalog
(B) Open an account
(C) Visit the office
(D) Call a different agency
47. What is the topic of the conversation?
(A) A journal article
53. What is the woman looking for?
(B) A job opening
(A) A laptop
(C) A television broadcast
(C) A photocopier
(D) A medical convention
(D) A power cord
48. What did the hospital director discuss?
(A) Nurse training programs
(B) An application process
(C) Hospital safety measures
(D) A new health care facility
49. What does the woman suggest?
(A) Touring a building
(B) Watching a television program
(C) Examining a proposal
(D) Providing feedback
50. What is the man having trouble doing?
(A) Reserving a meeting room
(B) Printing a document
54. Why is the equipment unavailable?
(A) It has not been delivered yet.
(B) It is locked in a storage closet.
(C) It is missing.
(D) It needs to be repaired.
55. What does the woman suggest doing?
(A) Printing some materials
(B) Talking to her supervisor
(C) Meeting in a different location
(D) Obtaining an office key
56. What did the man do last week?
He received a promotion.
(C) Locating a schedule
He used public transportation
He began carpooling.
(D) Changing a password
He moved to another home.
51.W hen will the man's meeting take place?
57. What does the man say about his commute?
(A) At 1:00 P.M
(B) At 1:30 P.M
(C) At 2:00 P.M
It does not take much time.
It is relaxing.
It is a long a scenic route.
(D) At 2:30 P.M
There is a lot of traffic.
52. What does the man ask the woman to do?
58. What does the woman offer to do?
(A) Install a software program
Provide a colleague with information
(B) Review some instructions
Write an advertisement
Look for a phone number
Read a resume
(C) Make copies of an agenda
(D) Contact technical support